Friday 20 January 2012

Today is the last day in Ottawa. The last two days have been rather long in orientation. Nothing really very exciting to post thus far. I don't expect to post pictures until I'm in Malawi when I have more time to figure out how that is done.

We leave tonight for London at about 5, arriving tomorrow morning at 8 am.

We hear that there are gas shortages in Malawi that might complicate travel. I think a lot of this journey is going to be planned on the fly. That could be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, third time's a charm! I am now an official follower, so it should be possible to post a comment. Here goes... (Did I mention I've never posted to a blog before, Dad?! There. You're making me get all technological. :) )
    Anyway, been trying to say ... we're thinking about you all the time. We're wondering where you are, what you're doing, etc. Hope it's going well so far. We said a few prayers for you while you were in the air, during the long trek. Hope the seats were okay for those long legs, and you continue to be in good health. Looking forward to updates.
    Love you, Dad. xo We're proud of you.

    ReplyDelete